Zikula questions at this week's Marketing meeting

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 19:13:30 UTC 2009

Toshio had some questions about some of the module packages (context
pasted below).

<abadger1999> mchua: So for the secondary package (pagemaster) -- I'm
not happy approving it with the bundled filterutils
<abadger1999> mchua: I've been trying to catch itbegins on irc to ask
him about when zikula2 will be out/whether we can upgrade to that in
FI/EPEL or if it's incompatible, etc.
<abadger1999> mchua: There are cases where other packages had contained
backports -- but to things from the Core language (python stdlib stuff
is what I'm thinking) not to addons.
<abadger1999> mchua: Anyhow -- If someone else wanted to review and
approve that module, we'd want to make sure that it used the zikula-2
library i available and the backport if not... but I'm not sure how to
do that in php.

Simon, in case you see this in the next 50 minutes - were you planning
on coming to the Fedora Marketing meeting today? I'm going through the
agenda now and it looks like FI should be most of it. (If not, no
worries, I'll keep logistics up to date on zikula and marketing up to
date on FI, and keep chasing these answers down.)

--Mel