Fedoracommunity.org index page

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 17:55:13 UTC 2009

> Having said that, I'd propose that we get in touch with the groups
> using the fedoracommunity.org domain (#3) to find out to what extent a
> renaming would hamper their community efforts.  I'd like to do that
> with a Cc: of an appropriate list -- Marketing?  Websites?  Logistics?
> Other?

I think Logistics is the right list for this, since it involves
Websites, Infrastructure, and (eventually, when we need to do a
marketing campaign for whatever new names go out there) Marketing, so
I'd start a thread there and send a message to each list saying "hey,
this discussion is happening in Logistics, <link>."

/me is also happy to do the legwork on this if desired. ;)

--Mel