A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 02:25:34 UTC 2009

> I think this is a great idea - to me, it sounds like the NDN (News
> Distribution Network), which Steven Moix (on the Marketing list, and cc'd)
> has been driving forward.

> Susmit, does https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_news_distribution_network_%28NDN%29 sound like the idea that came up > at FamSCo?

No, not entirely.
I was not talking about news. I was talking about
technical/non-technical articles, though news and articles can be
distributed through the same channel.

Also, this need not be confined to ambassadors only.

The idea was like this:

For example, If a magazine is going to have an issue on Localisation,
the team will ensure there is an article on Transifex if someone is
interested to write it. (I bet there will be :))

Or if a magazine is going to roll out an issue on IT infrastructure,
the team will ensure that someone writes about puppet and so on.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.