A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Sep 12 04:22:26 UTC 2009

Thanks, Robyn!

Susmit, this is a great idea. I'm trying to think what the fastest way
to get it started would be...

Would you like to get together a team that watches the publications on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications
and makes "someone should write about this!" tickets in the Marketing
queue (https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket)? That way it
hits our radar and we know to pick the author-finding and writing up.

It would be great to have more targeted assignments for Marketing
writers to pick up on, especially with Fedora Insight launching soon. (A
write-a-thon at FUDCon might not be a bad idea, actually - maybe as part
of the zikula sprint if that goes through.)

> Even if there is not, we can work with the magazine contacts and know it.
> It is a "mutual" thing, they need article to print, we need to promote
> fedora. :)

Exactly. :)

--Mel