Meeting notes 2009-09-15
mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 21:31:53 UTC 2009
They're up on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009.
* Talking points sprint tomorrow night
* We've pretty much selected an F12 slogan! (Read the logs to find out
which one, or wait for Mo's announcement of the final pick in 2 days.)
* Marketing research is kicking ass. FUDCon sounds like a good
opportunity to do feedback-gathering from potential users.
* FI-infrastructure needs several critical blockers cleared this week;
if you can make or review packages, we need your help. See
* FI content for the September 28 launch will start off with...
** Some material from Martin Duffy's "Fedora Fun Projects" rotation
** Some material adapted from Fedora Planet over the next two weeks -
Jonathan Roberts will be watching Planet for these
** Hopefully something from FWN - Dale Bewley is checking out the zikula
interface this week to see how this might work.
** Other ideas people might have?
PS: As a side note, I'm greatly looking forward to the FI infrastructure
dust clearing so we can focus solely on content. After FI goes on
staging (September 21) and the pace eases a bit and the dust clears, the
infrastructure discussions about FI will move to the logistics list, and
we'll be left with the content and marketing strategy on this list.
More information about the marketing