Tracking FI infrastructure blockers in logistics

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 06:34:48 UTC 2009

Those of you interested in the non-content, non-workflow aspects of FI
might want to follow this thread:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2009-September/000231.html

I'm going to try to keep the get-a-platform-up logistics on logistics
(where they should be) and the strategic/content/writing/workflow
discussions here in marketing (where they should be) from now on, so
don't be surprised if a few threads get redirected.

This way, we can actually focus on Marketing in the Marketing team, not
-the-putting-up-of-various-infrastructure/design-bits-needed-to-make-Marketing-easier.

--Mel