"I Use Fedora" stories for Fedora Insight

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 16 12:14:37 UTC 2009

2009/9/16 Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com>:

> write up *your* story about
> using Fedora, the stories of your friends and the people you've introduced
> Fedora to - and also potentially something fun to do *at* an F12 launch
> event; interview new users, make a podcast with them, film them describing
> something cool they've just discovered about their new operating system,
> help them write an article for FI.

Yeah, this sounds really interesting. Everytime I join an event with
other ambassadors it's a pleasure to hear the story behind each
person.

>From my POV, I'll try to invite the other italian guys having a
meeting (and maybe recording it), talking about this point (naturally
if they agree).

> If you write 'em, we can help you edit and publish 'em. Just link to your
> work in a comment on that ticket (you'll have to log in with your FAS
> credentials first) and we'll take it from there.
>
> Questions? Comments? Feedback? ("I Use Fedora" stories?)

Is there a deadline?

Is better to have this material in english?

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

Why don't write about it in the planet (sometime it helps spread the
message better)?