F12 talking points are out!

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 17 06:59:22 UTC 2009

> Reading the talking points should get someone who's *not* necessarily
> already a member of the Fedora community excited. (This is something that I
> think the talking points could still use some help with; which ones are
> unclear? Which ones don't get you as excited yet?) Please take a look at the
> talking points and think about how you'd like to use them for F12 outreach -

Are these intended for use in press material, or perhaps as the base
for other press materials? If so, what steps are needed to create
material that we can start putting out to editors? I think that many
places like to get story information as *early* as possible as it
makes their lives a lot easier, less stressful.

Cheers,

Jon