Fedora Insight schedule slip: new launch date 10/14

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 08:31:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Mel Chua wrote:

> *...and concerns, questions, comments, etc totally welcome, as always.

Is there special content planned for launch day/launch week, so that we
get off to an exciting start?  Or are we just going to launch with a
post that says "hello, world"?

I feel like the former -- having some stuff in the pipeline locked and
loaded -- will allow Insight to make a big spalsh, and be off to a good
start, but still be somewhat viral in the way it rolls out.

Also, what sort of monitoring will be in place to track activity, which
items of content are most read, etc.?  We should be tracking that stuff
from day 1 also, because it will be incredibly useful to have, and to
compare to things like Red Hat magazine.

--Max