off-topic - planet

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 02:42:35 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt> wrote:

> I apologize for publishing something on my blog that our planet
> aggregator grabbed without being in the scope of Fedora.
>
> I thought it would only pick up things categorized as "Fedora". Anyway,
> I'll use it only strictly for Fedora.
>
> sorry once more,
> nm
>
> --
> Nelson Marques
> Private Contact- 07721 at ipam.pt

Nelson,

I actually believe it appropriate to be off-topic on the planet from
time to time.  It shows that you are a human being with a life and
that you are interested in more than just Fedora.  I say this is a
good thing.  I think the only time that it becomes a problem is when
*most* of your posts are not around Fedora, free software, etc.

In addition, it is quite possible to have just your fedora category on
the planet if you like.  I do mine with wordpress, but your solution
may be different.  Keep up the good work...

Cheers,

Clint