Modules of F13 Press Kit require owners

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:24:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com> wrote:
>> During Marketing FAD we started to shape what will be the Press Kit.
>> The idea is having material that can be easily adaptable to different
>> needs, hence we created modules.
>> We need volunteers to take responsibility for further develop each module.
>>
>> For claiming ownership of one module, please go to:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit
>>

> FYI - I think I've checked with everyone on this list on doing this
> (except Russell) - Ben can't take it on right now, but otherwise I
> think everyone else is down.
>
> We should probably think about whether or not these things are
> achievable to do in print form for F13 release, and if not, if we can
> get them done in time for RH summit.
>
> Also - there is some redundancy between this page and
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Press_kit - which one are we going to
> go with? Or do we want to do a [[Press_kit]] page and then have a
> template for each release, as we're doing with other deliverables?
>
> -robyn

As I see the press kit [0] is a general overview of the presskit where
the f13 press kit[1] looks more like a working bench.

I think that having some modules may be helpful for F13. We should
focus in built modules that can have life on its own. If not all of
them are finished, at least we have something.

I keep wondering if the "One Page Release Notes" should be included as
part of the press kit. It was a wonderful document and the
localizations where well received.

Best regards,

Neville

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Press_kit