Colby Interview from the FAD

threethirty three at threethirty.us
Sat Apr 3 22:35:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 19:06 -0700, Ryan Rix wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> At the FAD, Colby Hoke, a member of Red Hat's PR team did an impromptu "how
> to do interviews" interview. I was tasked with making this Look Nice, and
> did so, but have held off on posting it here until Justin had a little more
> done on the archive.org fedora account, but I'm going to go ahead and post
> my blip.tv upload so I don't forget about it :)
>
> http://blip.tv/file/3396406
>
> Ryan

The account is up and we were gonna have the minions (students) convert
and move the files over there.  ping Robyn or Mel and they can get you
the login info.

The login info has been the hangup, im not sure how we let everyone use
it without letting **everyone** use it.

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member
threethirty at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Threethirty
threethirty on freenode.net
@threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku