Fudcon North America 2011 -- bids opening!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 6 01:06:46 UTC 2010

On 04/05/2010 08:50 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Can this be done by people outside Ambassadors? Let's say that if I
> wanted to organize a FUDcon for 2011... would I need to be an
> Ambassador?
>
> That's the only question I have.

There's no listed requirement that the planners have to be Ambassadors.

I've actually never run an event booth as an Ambassador, and I helped
with the last FUDCon. Prior FUDCon experience and prior event-running
experience were things I found valuable for my own ability to help with
the organization - but then again, those aren't listed requirements either.

--Mel