New magazine articles uploaded, call for more!

Amit Shah amitshah at
Tue Apr 6 07:11:51 UTC 2010

Hello all,

A few Fedora enthusiasts from India wrote three articles on
virtualization for the Linux For You magazine for their March 2010 Virt
special issue.

Since the publisher releases the PDFs of the final articles under a CC
license, I've gone ahead and uploaded the articles to the Wiki. I
created a new page, just to keep it all in one place:

It's currently linked from

but I'm sure a better job could be done in organizing the content.
Please feel free to do so.

Also, Linux Magazine (Linux Pro Magazine in the US) is looking at a Virt
Special so if you were looking to contribute, here's your chance!