Activities in KSA

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Apr 6 07:58:03 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,

I totally agree with you, but ...
1.) there were some barriers (legal and embargos) from E to MEA,
2.) the first step must be from the MEA region as well

or should be bring something into the dust? because of not knowing
infrastructure fo a county, people who needs AND want our help is very
difficult.
maybe a "You're interested in ..." - page could help to find the correct
"first contact".

All the best

Gerold