Feature Profiles - Approach to Dan, Developer of Network Manager

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Apr 6 18:17:45 UTC 2010

Paul,

 Got reply yesterday from Dan. I will send him an email in private with
some questions, though he said he had worked out on the wiki most of the
topics on Features pages.

 I'm digging some info, but will still email him some questions :)

 Thanks for your help.

 Nelson.

--
Nelson Marques
PGP Fingerprint: 53E1 731B 85A4 A098 8382 8CFF 1AC7 AF01 7717 8063