Hello Fedora World

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 7 19:31:51 UTC 2010

 Welcome,

 I'm Nelson, I'm finishing Marketing Management @ IPAM, Portugal. I
really don't know exactly how it would be classified in the US, here we
get "licenciate" degree from it (the next step is MBA and doctorates).

 My field of expertise is mainly Marketing Management (Consumer Behavior
and Strategical Management).
 Anything I can help, feel free to ring my bell.

 nm

--
Nelson Marques
PGP Fingerprint: 53E1 731B 85A4 A098 8382 8CFF 1AC7 AF01 7717 8063