Letter concerning photographs

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 8 12:29:39 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, 7. April 2010 15:57:47 schrieb Paul W. Frields:
> * All photographs *must* be licensed either Creative Commons
>   Attribution, or Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY or CC-BY-SA).  We
>   cannot use photographs without proper licensing, or with CC
>   NonCommercial or NoDerivatives (NC, ND) type licensing.
> * Anyone who wants to submit a photograph can post it to Flickr, or
>   their FedoraPeople.org space.  If you need help setting up to use
>   your Fedorapeople.org space, refer to this wiki page:

Marketing Team not only for the Release Notes - i do only snaps - but if there
is something you like you can use all what you can find:

http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/events/

i can deliver larger resolutions if needed!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688