Letter concerning photographs

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 13:35:50 UTC 2010

Hy,

>> (dormant).  It won't work here because it specifically authorizes for
>> use in that project -- but I thought we had a more general form.  I'll
>> look into this and report back.

As far as I know we had a similar discussion back short before Marketing
FAD and maybe there is a Ticket for that issue open...
> At the time I tried to push for a more general form, but this was all we
> were able to get from Red Hat Legal.

I prepared some days back a general Translation for a TfP Model contract
I use here in germany for shootings and I think the content is pretty
much the same as in the picture book pdf.

It can be found at
http://wonderer.fedorapeople.org/tfp_model_contract_english.pdf and .odt
version. Maybe it helps one or another.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0