Marketing flyer updated in English

Max Spevack mspevack at
Thu Apr 8 18:14:27 UTC 2010

In preparation for Texas Linux Fest, I made a few minor updates to the
Marketing flyer, which was (as I understand it) started by Pierros for
our Greek Ambassadors, and is a great piece of work.

I'd give the current grade of this flyer a B.  Why not an A?  Because I
think it could use something more than the cursory review that I gave it
to ensure that it's more on-message, and maybe the once-over from the
design team as well.

I understand the value of a generally-release-independent flyer,
especially if we take the time to design it nicely and we want to use it
for a year or two without making huge changes.

Anyway, I think the current version will serve our needs for TLF.  I
just wonder what we'd like this to look like a month from now when F13