Marketing flyer updated in English

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:57:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> In preparation for Texas Linux Fest, I made a few minor updates to the
> Marketing flyer, which was (as I understand it) started by Pierros for
> our Greek Ambassadors, and is a great piece of work.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_flyer#Flyer_A4_landscape_english
>
> I'd give the current grade of this flyer a B.  Why not an A?  Because I
> think it could use something more than the cursory review that I gave it
> to ensure that it's more on-message, and maybe the once-over from the
> design team as well.
>
> I understand the value of a generally-release-independent flyer,
> especially if we take the time to design it nicely and we want to use it
> for a year or two without making huge changes.
>
> Anyway, I think the current version will serve our needs for TLF.  I
> just wonder what we'd like this to look like a month from now when F13
> lands.

Couldn't agree more with Max, this flyer need a lot of freshness. It
has well fulfilled it purpose and we should work on a new one.

I shall try make a mock-up for a new one, I am thinking something like
fedora-one-page-release-notes on a flyer-printable format.
More pictures, more fun, more fedora!

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas