Marketing flyer updated in English

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:08:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>
>> Soooo - I just discovered the existence of this flyer on joining
>> ambassadors-list a few weeks ago, and it's been on my to-do list of
>> things to do but that list is getting kind of hairy lately. :)
>>
>> I did talk to inode0 the other day and he pointed me in the direction
>> of another more updated version of the flyer as well -
>> http://maxamillion.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-ind-en.odt
>
> That's the one that I worked off of, in fact.

I just updated things a bit, as a draft:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Robyn-draft-new-fedora-flyer.odt

Now - I added the F12 banner, which we could obviously take out or
substitute for something lacking a version number.

I did use the mgopen-modata font - i changed sizes around here and
there to make things fit nice and pretty(or prettier, i suppose).

I also loaded in some random talking points from F13 - if you're going
to use this this weekend, we could probably either substitute stuff
from F12, or throw in the words "upcoming version of fedora will
feature awesome stuff like...", or just hold off on fixing this more
until F13 is out.

Just food for thought. Feel free to throw tomatoes. :D

-Robyn