draft for briefing ambassadors

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:44:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt> wrote:
<snip>

>  sorry for the wall of text... don't know why but just got stroke by a
> negative wave of frustration... somehow I feel my message isn't going
> through in most cases :(
>
>  nelson

Sometimes I wish that I could change the world single handed. Then I
realized that it is better to do one small thing for Fedora, something
that I enjoy doing and it is useful for contributors that I can relate
to.

One hour of translation to Spanish for the one-page release notes made
so much impact. It was more successful that all the emails that I
wrote and irc meetings that I attend in that month.

We are trying to squeeze extra time from our work and family, that we
have to make every single second of fedora time worth. I think that I
can understand your frustration.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217