some feedback from blog

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Fri Apr 9 18:23:52 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I've got some interesting feedback from a blog post I've made. Some in
portuguese and got some valid information from people who would like to
package stuff for fedora :)

 One of the things pointed was that people would like to have some
guidance and help from someone, like a tutor.

 I don't feel like writing more complex marketing documents for this to
present... So I'm available to try and establish a bridge here if
needed.

 Would it be in the interest of Fedora Project that some work would be
developed in this field? Like a strategical tutorship plan for new
comers?

 nelson

--
Nelson Marques
PGP Fingerprint: 53E1 731B 85A4 A098 8382 8CFF 1AC7 AF01 7717 8063