Fedora and Video Sharing

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Sat Apr 10 15:39:18 UTC 2010

I'm only facing youtube as a "distribution channel" for contents and how
successful it is for the purpose of content diffusion (and considering
that most people do actually have such plugins available already and use
them nearly daily).

Considering the "Cathedral and Bazaar", if we stripe down all those
"offending" stuff availability... people would continue to see our
platform as a reliable alternative? If they don't use it... they will
contribute for it. Maybe I'm wrong and took the wrong feeling out of it.