Alpha --> Beta logo on http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:39:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we swap out the Alpha banner for the Beta banner? Just thinking it
> would be awesome to not confuse people.... :)
>
> (I'm assuming the beta banner on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork is finalized?)

I was brushing my teeth this morning, and I got an idea.
What about creating a WordPress widget that shows the banner for our
current release and a banner for the next release (alfa or beta). If
not the second banner can show something like "join fedora". So we
take off the work for people updating banners and links for each
release... including alfa, beta and general availability.
I mention this because I was looking for a banner of fedora beta for
my blog, which is a similar task about updating banner for other
sites.
The only draw back of my idea is that I can not create such widget :(

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217