[in the news] Register: Fedora tempts fate with Apollo 13 beta

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:45:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 09:39:19PM +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> The Register... something that people usually bash down easilly.
>
> Good association with 13th. We gotta love the press. By the way, there
> is a Beta already.

Let's refrain from bashing reporters or news venues on this list
please.  While reporters sometimes get things wrong or put their own
spin on information we provide, having a healthy relationship with
them is mutually beneficial.  That includes giving them helpful,
cordial corrections where it's called for.