[Fwd: Re: Interview Regarding NetworkManager]

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 14 20:58:35 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I've got a very nice interview from Dan, which has very good contents
for my work. I've taken the liberty of attaching the full email
non-edited.

 I've got enough information to pull a non-technical article. By merging
this with the already existent information of NetworkManager, this be
fun actually a very fun thingie.

 I will report soon, with 24 hours as I said earlier, it's going to be
done. Right after we advertise it, please wait for my "go" as I would
like to give Dan the time to review and provide some editorial-cuts if
applicable.

 Thanks in advance,

 Nelson