Advertising "open core" software

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 14 22:38:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 18:26 -0400, Jan Wildeboer wrote:
> This discussion gets out of hand and doesn't belong here. The original
> question was if fedora marketing material should promote open core software
> or not.

Jan,

 I shouldn't even be posting on this thread, but do we take any benefits
by doing such? And how would we cross those beneficts vs our current
work load? Should we drop FOSS assignments for it?

 That's pretty much the only thing I could say. Not turning up or down,
neither want to crash no one's parade.

 nelson