Feature Profiles :: NetworkManager

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 14 23:05:30 UTC 2010

Thats where I am working now. All the stuff there was removed some
minutes ago and there is going to be something different there. A small
article with Dan's interview and some tech stuff. Though I've not based
the article on the tech stuff because Dan already provided it on the
wiki, so a couple of links and small text will do.

Agree with you about collecting there. I will upload them all anyways.