Feature Profiles :: NetworkManager

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Thu Apr 15 14:15:56 UTC 2010

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NetworkManager_in_Fedora_13

Needs some editing and corrections for syntax and what-so-ever.
Robyn, your chisel skills ?

I'm going to upload screenshots soon, later today and do so minor
tweaking on a couple of aspects.

I am not sure if that was what was pretended, and I've leaded the
interview with Dan to another perspective. I hope I've focused enough on
NetworkManager, but redoing features that were previously entered on the
wiki by Dan seemed to be a waste of time, specially with his kick ass
blog article online.

So I've tried to led the interview a bit more into the developing and
tried to present our users a bit more of a personal approach of one of
Red Hat upstream project maintainers.

Feel free to send feedback, whatever... before we freeze it. Once we
have our editorial cuts and screenshots up, and plus from marketing,
I'll send it to Dan for his review and some corrections he might want to
enforce, and then we can go live.

Also tweaking the interview page, which is a bit of copy/paste.

nelson