FYI - Fedora Insight Freeze dates

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:25:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:27:27PM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> On 04/14/2010 09:56 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> > Caught this in IRC a bit ago -
> >
> > 17:23<  mmcgrath>  mchua_afk: any timeline on insight?  We unfroze
> > today and will
> >                    freeze again on the 4th.  If it's going to go live
> > it should do
> >                    so well in advance of that.  I'd say April 26th at the latest.
> >

> So we have the Zikula skin for Fedora Insight ticket that is open and
> then the FASAuth piece that we were testing last week as blockers.  I've
> updated the meeting agenda for tomorrow:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda:_2010-04-15
>
> I have the basic FWN workflow documentation complete.  See:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_FWN_Workflow
>
> There is still some documentation that is pending the specifics of how
> the FASAuth groups will map to Zikula permissions that we need to work
> out.  We can work on this in tomorrow's meeting.

It will be difficult for us to get a complex system of group access
completed.  I would propose we simply share the cmsadmin group for
now, because our more pressing problem will be how to get more
super-powered users of any type (writers, editors, admins).  Rather
than split them up now, we might as well encourage more people to
share the work, and we can figure out how to categorize them better in
the workflow *after* we have the problem of too many volunteers.