Fun feature: etherpad playback

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 02:22:03 UTC 2010

Mostly for the amusement of folks who haven't seen this before -
etherpad (the collaborative text editor we used for sprinting on
marketing deliverables with groups of Allegheny students today[0]) has a
playback feature.

For instance, frantic video from the one-page release notes sprint today
can be seen at
http://typewith.me/ep/pad/view/one-page-release-notes/latest. Shiny!

--Mel

[0] I would love to see a Fedora instance of this service up, actually.
I know it doesn't scale as well as Gobby, but the barrier-to-entry for
usage is significantly lower. I'm also pretty sure the packaging would
be... entertaining.