Feature Profiles :: NetworkManager

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:15:20 UTC 2010

We may have room in the Red Hat press schedule to run a feature
profile on 4/20.  Nelson, I've started working on editing your
article.  It's *very* well done, and full of great information.

I wrote a very short summary of the article and if we do get to run a
press blog entry, we'll link to the feature profile on the wiki and of
course to the Fedora 13 Beta download site as well.

I should hear back shortly about whether we can get this into the
hopper on time.

Paul