Equinox Radiance Glass

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 17:44:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/18/2010 10:31 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
>>  Hey,
>>
>>  Though this is redundant to this list or maybe not... I'm working on a
>> remake of "Equinox Radiance Glass" GTK2+ theme.
>>  Basically what I'm trying to do is to have it looking like with the
>> Fedora colors.
>>
>>  This is something personal as I would realize that this might be too
>> "Ubuntu" looking. Anyway, it's one of my favorite themes.
>>
>>  For the artists hanging around, what would be the best colors to use to
>> keep it the closest possible within the Fedora branding?
>>

> Perhaps, this question can be redirected to Fedora design list instead?

Yes, they are the best place to ask.  You have to be a member of the
list to post.  You can sign up at http://lists.fedoraproject.org  ---

Although, usage guidelines may be helpful.  There are some useful tips
on color palette here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

I would recommend asking the design-list if there is an extended color
palette somewhere, though. :)

-robyn