Btrfs feature profile

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 19 16:26:55 UTC 2010

On 04/19/2010 10:14 AM, Josef Bacik wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:07:23AM -0400, Hannah Kowen wrote:
>> Excellent. Tuesday at 11am it is then.  I guess IRC would work best, but if
>> you still want to do an audio interview, that can work too. Thanks, Hannah
>>

> IRC is perfect, my nick is josef.  Thanks,
>
> Josef

Looks like you're off to a great start. :)

Since the rest of the Allegheny students will probably be working and
asking questions in #fedora-mktg at that time, might I suggest holding
the interview in #fedora-meeting-1?

This is because #fedora-meeting is going to be taken by the BugZapper
team, according to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meetings, and so that
you can use zodbot (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zodbot) to log the
conversation.

Cheers,