One Page Release Notes - Draft in Progress

Adrienne Nelson nelsona at allegheny.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:06:37 UTC 2010

Hi guys!

I'm from Allegheny too, but I figured I could help here anyway... especially
as someone who understands close to nothing about Fedora.

I read the press release and I think it is good!

My suggestions:

- It might be good to provide a brief description of Linux. I have no idea
how to define Linux and I have a feeling there are some other people who
don't know either.

-I think you could go into a bit more detail about describing what exactly
Fedora is, in the opening paragraph.

-In the desktop user section, I don't understand why the printer example is
used. Is it just an example of the sorts of things Fedora can do?

-I like the Spin section! It makes sense!

- In Help make Fedora! - be a bit more encouraging - a lot of Fedora is not
just getting people excited about using Fedora, but getting people excited
about being involved in the Fedora community, right?

I hope this helps. If you want to talk in real life, that would be fine. I
would not be opposed to joining your team, if you are in need of another
team member.

Again, good job

Adrienne