In the news: Zarafa

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 19:43:31 UTC 2010

As long as it doesn't becom Fedora investing time and ressources on
correcting and defending openCore companies, fine with me.

I still would advice Zarafa to call the opensource version different. Makes
all of our lives easier. But that is mid-term and up to Zarafa. Short term
we should try to set it right where needed by commenting and talking to
authors of articles.

But we should focus more on the true goodies of Fedora. Zarafa is - as you
said - only one of them.

Jan