Python in Fedora 13 feature profile

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 11:53:06 UTC 2010

On 04/25/2010 11:10 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
> Mel et al.,
>
> I took a look at the "Python in Fedora 13" page and the interview
> looks to be fairly complete. However, the information dump at the top
> of the wiki page is confusing because I can't tell if the feature
> profile is done or not. Is there still some material intended to land
> on this page before Tuesday morning?
>
> Paul

Nope. If we get more things before Tuesday morning, it's a bonus - I've
moved everything that isn't ready to ship to the talk page, and also
linked all the terms and upstream projects I could find.

Allegheny students - if you have a moment, this could use

1. Screenshots
2. A better introduction

...but I would be fine shipping it as-is.

--Mel