F13 one page release notes - feedback / suggestions for sprinting

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 27 15:59:42 UTC 2010

I just took a pass and left pointers to what needs to be finished at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_one_page_release_notes. I haven't
gone through Robyn's suggestions yet, but anyone who wants to hack on
one-page release notes should start with those, and then look at the
comments inline on the page.

There are a number of screenshot tasks that may make good 5-minute
contributions for people looking for a quick way to help out; for the
graphically inclined, we also need an F13 banner (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F12-releasenotes-banner.png, except
for "f13" "goddard" and "rock it.")

I'll be back to revisit one-page release notes later in the day, likely
after our marketing meeting - off to do spin pages stuff now, but this
is where we stand.

--Mel