Release announcement

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Tue Apr 27 20:46:31 UTC 2010

Rahul helpfully reminded us that we did *not* do a 'whimsical' release
announcement last release.  I agree we shouldn't restart that, either,
and any contrary advice I gave at the last meeting was wrong, wrong,
wrong!  :-)

Ryan, it would be better to work with Rahul on the following wiki
page, which we'll use as the canonical release announcement text for
everywhere, including our mailing lists.

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
          Where open source multiplies: