Quick heads-up: Ubuntu memory leak issue

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 04:47:30 UTC 2010

With all the facts so nicely laid out, it definitely is worth a blog entry.
I would paint it as "a day in the life of community-driven QA" and focus on
the whole story. With a short sentence on how the patch we ignored caused
some problems in that other distro with a link to the ubuntu leak story.

That way makes sure it will get connected and indexed in the right context
but readers will see that this is really just sth worth mentioning, not
worth discussing.

I can write it on my blog (http://jan.wildeboer.net) as google seemingly
likes my blog and puts it quite high in its ranking.

Jan