Test Day promotion help

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 12:08:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 02:07 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> On such a short notice? 8)
> This with some time could be fun with a well placed campaign that with
> Ambassadorial support could be a win.
>
> What do you require?

Yep, I know it was short notice. There's at least one Test Day per week
(sometimes two) so there is little time to build up a sophisticated
campaign around any one, that wasn't my thinking; I just hoped you could
help by posting blogs about the events, or by contacting groups you know
who may be interested, or sending the news to relevant sites, simple
things like that.

There's certainly the possibility to do something more sophisticated and
longer-term about the Test Day process in general, if you are interested
in that - we look at the Test Days as running in groups associated with
a particular release, so these are the last two Test Days of the Fedora
13 cycle, then there'll be a break for some weeks for the final Fedora
13 sprint, then we'll start up again with Fedora 14 Test Days. So
there's certainly time to do some more general marketing for F14 Test
Days.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey