Keyword Optimization on FP / Self-Introduction: Garland Binns

Garland Binns gbinns at mediarake.com
Wed Apr 28 20:36:05 UTC 2010

Hey Mel!

Thanks again for your comments on the Wiki. I'll let you know as soon as I
update it with a SOP.

I'll also bring it up to speed with what we covered in yesterday's meeting!

All, if any of you missed the meeting yesterday and are interested please
don't hesitate to let me know. Whether it's today or a month from now,
anyone is more than welcome to participate, even if it's just asking
questions or observing to learn.

Sincerely,
Garland

--
Garland Binns: Media Rake, Inc. - Digital Landscape Architects
Phone: (646) 867-2335 | Fax: (877) 329-3410 | Web: www.mediarake.com

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee(s), you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system(s). Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Media Rake,
Inc. and the sender do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions
in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. All physical correspondence should be written with attention to the
sender and addressed to Media Rake, Inc., 2019 N. Whipple St., Chicago, IL
60647, United States of America.