Hardware enablements in Fedora 13

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:47:45 UTC 2010

Random thought, while I'm thinking about it:

We should consider, next cycle, doing a similar feature profile - but
maybe have it be first up, or have it out even earlier.  It would
really be a great way to highlight not just the feature profile - but
also to draw some attention to the test days that accompany some of
these features.  "How can YOU help make these features even better?
Come to XYZ Test day!"