SSSD Feature link in F13 Talking Points

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:13:05 UTC 2010

I was looking at the F13 talking points list
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_talking_points); the SSSD feature
links to the wiki page for the design portion of SSSD
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/SSSD), rather than
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault , which is what
it links to off of the F13 Feature List page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault).

(Yes, I did just dump all those links into one paragraph :D)

Anyway - I am thinking it should be the standard feature page we
should be linking to from the talking points, rather than the page
where we look at the design (although I have to say - seeing that page
is very cool as well).

Thoughts? Normally I'd just wiki away, but I wanted to make sure there
wasn't a specific reason for having varying links.

-robyn