Allegheny teams: status update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 20:47:30 UTC 2010

As the grand experiment winds down (today was the last full working day
of class, I believe, thought the semester ends in early May and they
still have a release party to go), I've left some notes on the wiki wrt
the work I've been able to see the Allegheny teams do in helping us out
with various projects and deliverables.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Allegheny_Activism:_Team_Assignments

My purpose in doing so is that I suspect there's a lot of work they have
done that we *haven't* seen yet, because we're not physically there in
Meadville to watch the conversations. So this is my attempt to call out
what's been visible from this side of the screen, so that hopefully
we'll be able to see all of it shortly.

Comments + additions welcome. Thanks for trying this out with us,
everyone. :) Post-semester/post-release discussion coming... at the end
of May, when everyone's recovered. (More or less.)

Cheers,

--Mel