GNOME Journal Article - Info Request

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Fri Apr 30 19:37:12 UTC 2010

People,

 I know everyone is buried in deep work and I do understand it, but I'm
going to be a bit selfish and ask something from you:

 People using GNOME, please reply with a short 3 to 5 lines personal
review of GNOME. Why you use it and why you would recommend using it.

 I'm going to place this information on a small "Testimonials" part on
my article for the GNOME Journal.

 Thanks.