Marketing-trac: #127: FAD at OLF?!?

marketing-team marketing-team-trac at
Tue Aug 3 22:27:49 UTC 2010

#127: FAD at OLF?!?
 Reporter:  bethlynn     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Dear Fedora Community,

 The bad news is that I am taking a 6 week break from this Project. I am
 still interested SELinux marketing, free software marketing in general,
 and the Docs project as the GNOME beat writer. For now I need to focus on
 the Ohio LinuxFest - - OLF.

 and now for the good news

 The Fedora Community is welcome to hold a FAD at OLF on Friday September
 10. If this is going to happen, someone needs step forward and own the
 coordination of said FAD. I know that the marketing project wanted to do
 something FAD-ish at OLF. This is your chance to stand up and make this

 Please get back to me by Monday August 9 at noon Eastern with this info:
 1. the name of the person who will own the FAD with contact info
 2. and the url of a Fedora wiki page where you will organize what sort of
 "activity" are doing and when

 If you get this info to me, you will be assigned a room.

 Beth Lynn Eicher

Ticket URL: <>
marketing-team <>
Marketing team for the Fedora project.