[in the news]: Interview with New Fedora Project Leader Jared Smith

Jonathan Nalley jnalley at jnalley.com
Thu Aug 5 19:18:39 UTC 2010

"Earlier this year, former Fedora Project Leader Paul Frields
announced he'd be stepping down from the post and that Fedora and Red
Hat were searching for a new project leader. At the end of June,
Frields announced that Jared Smith would be taking up the position.
Since this is a pretty important job in our community, we thought it'd
be a good idea to talk with Smith and learn more about him and his
plans for Fedora."

http://www.linux.com/news/biz-os/governance/340896:interview-with-new-fedora-project-leader-jared-smith